All official deliveries to date for any country
All official submission must be done to the official Central Data Repository (CDR).
You need reporting rights to upload files to the official CDR and follow the submission and resubmission rules.
- B Information on zones and agglomerations (Article 6)
- B Preliminary information on zones and agglomerations (Article 6)
- C Information on the assessment regime (Article 7)
- C Preliminary information on the assessment regime (Article 7)
- D Information on the assessment methods (Articles 8 and 9) – for fixed and indicative measurements
- D1b Information on the assessment methods (Articles 8 and 9) – for models and objective estimation
- E1a Information on primary validated assessment data – measurements (Article 10)
- E1b Information on primary validated assessment data – modelled (Article 10)
- E2a Information on primary up-to-date assessment data – measurements (Article 10) – DATA TO BE PROVIDED VIA FTP
- G Information on the attainment of environmental objectives (Article 12)
- H Information on air quality plans (Article 13)
- I Information on source apportionment (Article 13)
- J Information on the scenario for the attainment year (Article 13)
- K Information on measures (Articles 13&14)
Direct to country folders for reporting under Decision 2011/850/EC
|EEA Member countries||Other countries and territories|
CDR testing 2011/850/EC
Before uploading your official submission on the official CDR, you have the possibility to test your files on CDR test which is available here.
Please note that not all QA checks can be performed in CDR test, in particular some crosschecks between different dataflows.